Roberta Scofield Memorial Certification Award
This award recognizes nurses who are committed to oncology nursing. Up to 100 applicants will receive a free registration for an ONCC certification examination or renewal by Option 1 (Oncology Nursing Certification Points Renewal Option). The non-transferrable awards must be used for an ONCC certification registration for the year awarded.
Application Deadline for 2015 Scofield Awards: August 1, 2014
- Candidates must demonstrate dedication to oncology nursing and a commitment to obtaining or renewing oncology nursing certification.
- Candidates must be a current and active member of the Oncology Nursing Society (ONS) or the Association of Pediatric Oncology/Hematology Nurses (APHON).
Complete and submit the online application form. The form requests brief demographic and biographical information, as well as an essay of up to 250 words describing how certification will help you achieve your goals. Please be prepared to complete the Application Form in one sitting. The form should take no more than 15minutes to complete.
- Nominations must be submitted by August 1 for the following year.
- Incomplete or late entries will not be considered.
- All decisions of the ONCC Recognition Subcommittee and Board of Directors are final.
- Members of the ONCC Recognition Subcommittee and Board of Directors are not eligible to be nominees or to nominate individuals.
- Award recipients must agree to be recognized in the ONCC Certification News and/or other publications approved by ONCC. Excerpts of essays may be reprinted in ONCC materials.
- Recipients will be notified by email in fall of the year of application.
If you encounter any problems, please contact ONCC.