ONCC Board of Directors Nomination
ONCC is seeking nominees for one position on the ONCC Board of Directors that will be open for election in February 2014. This position is open to nurses who holds current ONCC certification (OCN®, AOCN®, CPON®, AOCNP®, AOCNS®, CBCN®, or CPHON®). The three-year term of office will begin at the close of the ONS Annual Congress in May 2014. Nomination materials must be submitted by September 25, 2013.
Are you interested?
ONCC believes it is important that a Board have members who possess two types of competencies. Universal competencies are those that are important for all Board members to possess. Collective competencies are important for one or more members to possess. Potential nominees should have abilities in the Universal Competencies, as well as in one or more of the Collective Competencies. The ONCC Nominating Committee will consider these competencies when evaluating potential Board candidates.
The Nomination materials include:
- Nomination Form (to be completed by the nominee)
- Self Assessment Form (to be completed by the nominee)
- Mission Statement Form (to be completed by the nominee)
- Policy Agreement Form (to be completed by the nominee)
- Candidate’s CV/Resume (submit via email)
- Reference Form (Two references required. References should be from professional colleagues.)
All nomination forms must be completed and submitted electronically by September 25, 2013.
If you have questions about the nomination process, please contact ONCC at 877-769-6622 or ONCCNominations@oncc.org.