The 2013 Oncology Nursing Certification Test Bulletin contains information you need to know before applying for an ONCC test. It includes information about test content and certification policies. When you apply for a test, you must affirm you have read, understand, and accept the conditions described in the Bulletin about test administration, reporting of scores, and certification policies. ONCC strongly recommends that you review the current Test Bulletin.
Use the links below when applying and preparing for a test. After you receive confirmation that you can test, review this Test Candidate Information.
- 2013 Test Dates & Fees (PDF)
- Eligibility Criteria
- Apply online
- Application Instructions (PDF)
- Acceptable providers and approvers of nursing continuing education. Nursing CE is required for initial OCN®, CPHON® and CBCN® certification.
- Special Accommodations for Americans with Disabilities
- Credential Evaluation Services for Candidates Educated or Licensed Outside the US
- International Testing Information (PDF)
- Experience Calculator
Make a Test Appointment
Use the links below to find essential information about test content, including test blueprints (content outlines), reference lists, and other information you'll want to know.
- OCN® Certification Test (Oncology Certified Nurse)
- CPHON® Certification (Certified Pediatric Hematology Oncology Nurse) Test
- CBCN® Certification (Certified Breast Care Nurse) Test
- AOCNP® Certification (Advanced Oncology Certified Nurse Practitioner) Test
- AOCNS® Certification (Advanced Oncology Certified Clinical Nurse Specialist) Test
- Study Tips
- Practice Tests
- Review Courses