The information you need to know about taking an ONCC test is in the Test Candidate Handbook. There is a Test Candidate Handbook for each certification test. The Handbook includes information about test content and certification policies. When you apply for a test, you must affirm you have read, understand, and accept the conditions described in the Handbook about test administration, reporting of scores, and certification policies.
ONCC strongly recommends that you review the Test Candidate Handbook.
OCN® Test Candidate Handbook (2014) and OCN® test information
CPHON® Test Candidate Handbook (2014) and CPHON® test information
CBCN® Test Candidate Handbook (2014) and CBCN® test information
BTMCN™ Test Candidate Handbook (2014) and BMTCN™ test information
AOCNP® and AOCNS® Test Candidate Handbook (2014) and information about AOCNP® tests and AOCNS® tests
Note: if you are confirmed to take the test in 2013, please refer to the 2013 Oncology Nursing Certification Test Bulletin.
Use the links below to access information about applying and preparing for a test.
- 2014 Test Dates & Fees (PDF) update
- Eligibility Criteria
- Apply online
- Acceptable providers and approvers of nursing continuing education. Nursing CE is required for initial OCN®, CPHON®, CBCN®, and BMTCNTM certification.
- Special Accommodations for Americans with Disabilities
- Credential Evaluation Services for Candidates Educated or Licensed Outside the US
- International Testing Information (PDF) update
- Test Candidate Information (information for confirmed test candidates)
Make a Test Appointment
- Test Candidate Handbooks - use the links above to access a specific Test Candidate Handbook
- Study Tips
- Practice Tests
- Review Courses