We know you care about your oncology certification. That's why it's important that you vote in the ONCC Board of Directors Election next week. Need more reasons?
- Voting doesn't require you to “know” the candidates. Read their online information and select the one that most closely matches your views.
- Voting is easy and quick. You'll be sent an email with a direct link to your online ballot. You can vote with just a few clicks of your mouse.
- Voting is secure. ONCC has contracted with Survey and Ballot Systems, a leading independent election administrator.
Here's how you can participate.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders or contacts list.
- Check your email on October 13 for a message from the ONCC Election Coordinator <email@example.com>. Check your spam/junk folder, too.
- Make your choice. Your nurse colleagues on the ONCC Nominating Committee have slated three qualified candidates. Although they are all great choices, it's important that you make your choice.
The position on the ballot may only be filled by a certified pediatric oncology nurse (CPHON® or CPON®). Voting begins October 13. All voting will be done online (no paper ballots). Preview the candidates now so you will be ready to vote next week.