Are you familiar with these resources that can help you prepare for test day?
- Test Candidate Handbooks – it contains the Test Content Outline (Test Blueprint), Reference List, and other important information in one brief booklet.
- Practice Tests – there’s one free test, and at least one test available for purchase for each examination. Practice Tests can help you become more comfortable with the format of ONCC test items.
- Study tips – learn tips and strategies to help you perform your best on the test.
- Test-Tip Tuesdays – follow ONCC on Twitter to learn a new test tip every Tuesday.
- What to expect on test day – information on the test security procedures you should be prepared for on test day.
Be sure to review all of the information sent to you from ONCC about testing, including information on scheduling your test appointment, the forms of ID you’ll need at the test center, etc. This information will be sent to you via email so be sure to check your mailbox regularly, including your junk mail folders.