ONCC is seeking nominees for one position on its Board of Directors. This position may be filled by a nurse who holds any ONCC certification (OCN®, AOCN®, AOCNP®, AOCNS®, BMTCN®, CBCN®, CPHON®, CPON®).
ONCC-certified nurses from all roles and practice settings are invited to apply.
Nominations are due June 30, 2022. This position will be open for election by ONCC’s certified nurse constituency in the fall of 2022. It is for a three-year term that will begin in May 2023.
Serving on the ONCC Board of Directors can help you
- Refine your leadership skills
- Develop new skills you can apply in your career
- Grow your peer network
- Shape the future of certification in oncology nursing
Read these informational materials before you submit your nomination.
- Nomination packet – describes the roles and responsibilities of the position, and the competencies desired in candidates
- Governance policies
- Election policies
Submit your nomination.
Download, complete, and submit these required forms by June 30, 2022 to ONCCnominations@oncc.org
- Nomination Form
- Self-Assessment Form
- Mission Statement Form
- Policy Agreement Form
- Reference Form – two professional references must be submitted