FreeTake administrators of institutions currently participating in the program should follow these instructions:
- Read the FreeTake Fundamentals booklet.
- Distribute test application forms to nurses who wish to test. Applications can be filled out by hand or using a computer. Each application must be signed by the ONCC FreeTake contact person (you or your secondary contact) for us to process it. This ensures only nurses who are permitted to test by you are processed under your agreement.
- Applicants should return completed applications by email, mail or fax as indicated on the form. All required information must be provided for the application to be processed.
- Applications will take a few weeks to process. Once an application is approved, the test candidate will receive an Authorization to Test (ATT). An almost immediate 90-day test eligibility period will be assigned to the test candidate to schedule an appointment and take the test.
- ONCC will invoice you monthly for any test candidates who have passed the test. The invoice will include the name of each applicant, date, and fee.
- Nurses who do not pass the test must submit a new application form and indicate on question 4 that they are retesting.
Note: All ONCC policies are applicable to ONCC FreeTake applicants. Read the FreeTake-specific policies.
|To expedite processing of test applications, follow these steps:|
FreeTake administrators and test candidates must follow these responsibilities.