Registration is open now for ONCC’s 2016 certification tests. Here are a few good reasons why you should apply now to take a test in 2016.
- Certification shows that you “know your stuff” because it validates your specialized knowledge and experience. It’s the tangible way to show you’re committed to providing high quality cancer care.
- Certification can benefit you personally. It can increase your confidence, your career opportunities, and your personal satisfaction.
- You could be certified as early as February 1. Registration is open now for tests beginning February 1.
ONCC offers six high-quality, nationally accredited certifications – one may be right for you:
- OCN®– Oncology Certified Nurse
- CPHON®– Certified Pediatric Oncology Nurse
- CBCN®– Certified Breast Care Nurse
- BMTCN™ – Blood & Marrow Transplant Certified Nurse
- AOCNP®– Advanced Oncology Certified Nurse Practitioner
- AOCNS®– Advanced Oncology Certified Clinical Nurse Specialist
Not sure you’re ready? Try a free ONCC Practice Test. ONCC Practice Tests are based on the Test Content Outline, to help you assess your knowledge in the subjects on an actual certification test.
The best time to apply is when you’re ready to test. If your application is approved, you’ll be given a 90-day testing period within a few weeks of applying.