Two positions on the ONCC Board of Directors will be available beginning in May 2021. These positions are for three-year terms.
- One position may only be filled by a nurse who holds current CPHON®/CPON® certification. This position will be open for election by the ONCC constituency of certified nurses in fall 2020.
- One position may be filled by a nurse who holds any current ONCC certification (OCN®, AOCN®, AOCNP®, AOCNS®, BMTCN®, CBCN®, CPHON®, or CPON®). This position will be appointed by the Board of Directors.
Applicants from all nursing roles and practice settings are encouraged to apply. ONCC is especially interested in candidates who have experience in working with historically underserved populations, or experience living or working in diverse environments.
Interested applicants should review the following materials before applying:
- Nomination Booklet – This booklet provides an overview of the Board role, the competencies desired in a Board member, and the time commitment required by the position. It also outlines the nomination process.
- ONCC Board Governance Policies
- ONCC Election Policies
Application Instructions – CPHON/CPON elected position
Submit the following forms and documents to ONCCNominations@oncc.org by July 31, 2020.
- Nomination Form
- Mission Statement Form
- Policy Agreement Form
- Resume or CV
- Reference Forms – Two professional references are required. The providers of the reference must submit the reference form by the deadline date.
Board Appointed position (any certification)
Please send a letter of interest to ONCCNominations@oncc.org by September 30, 2020.
Have questions? Contact ONCCNominations@oncc.org.