Thank you for your institution's commitment to oncology nursing certification. Here's how to get started with the ONCC FreeTake Program:
- Download the Letter of Agreement by clicking the link below.
- Route the agreement through the appropriate review/approval channels in your institution.
- Complete all sections of the agreement using a computer. Handwritten agreements will not be accepted. You must note the name and email address of the official signer from your institution so he/she will receive the electronic signature request.
- Email the completed agreement to FreeTake@oncc.org.
- ONCC will prepare the agreement for electronic signature by both parties. Your institution’s official signer will receive an email from DocuSign (electronic signature) to sign and date the agreement.
- Once it is signed by both parties, ONCC will reach out to you regarding the next steps.
- If your institutions requires any additions to the agreement, please add them to the Letter of Agreement Word Document using the Track Changes feature. If ONCC agrees to the additions, the final agreement will be added to DocuSign for e-signature.
- If your institution requires any financial forms to be filled out by ONCC for the monthly invoicing, please let us know.
- ONCC is only able to discuss test candidate status information with the institution contact person. If you wish to add a contact person, please email ONCC Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your institution has past due invoices for 2018 or 2019, you will not be permitted to sign on for 2020 until the invoices have been paid.