Thank you for your institution's commitment to oncology nursing certification. Here's how to get started with the ONCC FreeTake® Program:
- Download the Letter of Agreement by clicking the link below.
- Complete all fillable sections of the agreement using a computer. Handwritten agreements will not be accepted. You must note the name and email address of the official signer from your institution so they will receive the electronic signature request.
- Email the completed agreement to FreeTake@oncc.org.
- ONCC will prepare the agreement for electronic signature by both parties. Your institution’s official signer will receive an email from DocuSign (electronic signature) to sign and date the agreement.
- Once it is signed by both parties, ONCC will reach out to you regarding the next steps.
- If your institution requires any financial forms to be filled out by ONCC for the monthly invoicing, please let us know.
- ONCC is only able to discuss test candidate status information with the institution contact person. If you wish to add a contact person, please email ONCC Customer Service at email@example.com.
- To offer the FreeTake Program cost-effectively, ONCC must limit the administrative expenses. We ask that you adhere to the agreement as presented. We do not have a lawyer on staff dedicated to the FreeTake program. If your institution requests significant changes to the agreement, we may not be able to accommodate your participation.
- If your institution has past due invoices, you will not be permitted to sign onto a new agreement until the invoices have been paid.