ONCC offers information about certification review courses and similar continuing education opportunities as a service to test candidates. If you sponsor a review course, send the details to firstname.lastname@example.org to be included on the list. ONCC does not provide review courses.
If you plan to use a course to earn CE contact hours required for initial certification or certification renewal, be sure the contact hours have been provided or approved by an accredited provider of nursing CE. If you have questions about a specific review course, please contact the program organizer directly.
Online Review Courses
ONS offers online review courses for OCN® and AOCNP® certification, including a series of courses that can be taken individually or as a bundle. Visit the ONS website for course information or contact ONS Customer Service at 866-257-4ONS. ONS Certification Review Courses
Nurse.com offers an Oncology Nursing Review and Certification Prep Course. Go to Nurse.com and search their Focused CE Series for information.
APHON offers the Preparing for the CPHON® Exam: eLearning Case Studies to help nurses prepare for the CPHON exam. Learn more about APHON's preparation resource.
- OCN Exam Review
- April 27-28, 2021, 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Virtual event from UC Davis.
- Coordinator: Sabrina McKinney, MSN, RN, NPD-BC, NE-BC
- 14 contact hours
- Cost and registration instructions.
- Comprehensive OCN Review Course
- Friday, May 28, 2021 8am - 4:30pm
- Livestream event sponsored by SEAHEC
- 7.5 Nursing Contact Hours awarded by the Alabama State Nurses Association
- Faculty: Barbara J. Wilson, MS,RN, AOCN, OCN, ACNS-BC, email@example.com
- Registration deadline: May 6, 2021
- Contact Tandra Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
- BMTCN Review Course (Virtual Course via Zoom)
- Saturday, May 15, 2021 8 am - 4:30 pm (CST)
- Sponsored by the Greater St. Louis ONS Chapter
- Nursing Contact Hours pending through the Kansas State Board of Nursing
- Faculty: Chris Rimkus, MSN, RN, AOCN
- Registration deadline: May 8, 2021
- Registration Fee: $40
- Contact Rebekah Flynn (email@example.com) to register
- OCN® Test Review Course
- May 10 and 17, 2021
- UPMC Hillman Cancer Center, Pittsburgh, PA
- See flyer for additional information and registration instructions.
ONCC receives requests for names of nurses who can present a certification review course or provide guidance on setting up a course. The Certification Advocates listed below may be willing to provide these services and have volunteered to be listed here.
- Jane Clark, PhD, RN, AOCN®, OCN®, Decatur, GA, firstname.lastname@example.org | OCN®, BMTCN®, and AOCNP® review courses
- Elaine DeMeyer, RN, MSN, AOCN®, BMTCN®, Rockwall, TX, email@example.com | OCN® review courses
- April Dumond, MSN, RN, OCN®, Little Rock, AR, firstname.lastname@example.org | OCN® review courses
- Michele Gaguski, MSN, AOCN®, Somers Point, NJ, email@example.com | OCN® review courses
- Chris Rimkus, APRN, MSN, AOCN®, Edwardsville, IL, firstname.lastname@example.org | OCN® and BMTCN® review courses
- Barbara Wilson, MS, RN, AOCN®, OCN®, ACNS-BC, Marietta, GA, email@example.com | OCN® review courses
This information is provided as a service for individuals and institutions seeking help with a review course. ONCC does not recommend or endorse any review course providers. Completion of a review course does not guarantee a passing score on a certification examination. Please contact these individuals directly for information about their services and experience.
ONCC does not develop, provide, sponsor, or endorse these courses. Their content may or may not be reflective of an actual certification exam.
Participation in a review course does not guarantee a passing score on a certification exam.
These courses may or may not provide continuing education contact hours.