ONCC offers information about certification review courses and similar continuing education opportunities as a service to test candidates. If you sponsor a review course, send the details to firstname.lastname@example.org to be included on the list. ONCC does not provide review courses.
If you plan to use a course to earn CE contact hours required for initial certification or certification renewal, be sure the contact hours have been provided or approved by an accredited provider of nursing CE. If you have questions about a specific review course, please contact the program organizer directly.
Online Review Courses
ONS offers online review courses for OCN® and AOCNP® certification, including a series of courses that can be taken individually or as a bundle. Visit the ONS website for course information or contact ONS Customer Service at 866-257-4ONS.
ONS Certification Review Courses
Nurse.com also offers an Oncology Nursing Review and Certification Prep Course. Go to Nurse.com and search their Focused CE Series for information.
There are no review courses at this time.
ONCC receives requests for names of nurses who can present a certification review course or provide guidance on setting up a course. The Certification Advocates listed below may be willing to provide these services and have volunteered to be listed here.
- Jane Clark, PhD, RN, AOCN®, OCN®, Decatur, GA, email@example.com | OCN®, BMTCN®, and AOCNP® review courses
- Elaine DeMeyer, RN, MSN, AOCN®, BMTCN®, Rockwall, TX, firstname.lastname@example.org | OCN® review courses
- April Dumond, MSN, RN, OCN®, Little Rock, AR, email@example.com | OCN® review courses
- Michele Gaguski, MSN, AOCN®, Somers Point, NJ, firstname.lastname@example.org | OCN® review courses
- Chris Rimkus, APRN, MSN, AOCN®, Edwardsville, IL, email@example.com | OCN® and BMTCN® review courses
- Barbara Wilson, MS, RN, AOCN®, OCN®, ACNS-BC, Marietta, GA, firstname.lastname@example.org | OCN® review courses
ONCC does not develop, provide, sponsor, or endorse these courses. Their content may or may not be reflective of an actual certification exam.
Participation in a review course does not guarantee a passing score on a certification exam.
These courses may or may not provide continuing education contact hours.