ONCC lists certification review courses and similar continuing education opportunities as a service to test candidates. To be included, send the details to email@example.com. ONCC does not provide review courses.
If you plan to use a course to earn CE contact hours required for initial certification or certification renewal, be sure the contact hours have been approved by an acceptable accreditor of nursing CE. Please contact the program organizer directly with any questions about specific courses.
Online Review Courses
ONS offers online review courses for OCN® and AOCNP® certification, including a series of courses that can be taken individually or as a bundle. Visit the ONS website for course information or contact ONS Customer Service at 866-257-4ONS. ONS Certification Review Courses
Nurse.com offers an Oncology Nursing Review and Certification Prep Course. Go to Nurse.com and search their Focused CE Series for information.
APHON offers the Preparing for the CPHON® Exam: eLearning Case Studies to help nurses prepare for the CPHON exam. Learn more about APHON's preparation resource.
- Blood and Marrow Transplant Certified Nurse (BMTCN®) Course
- November 4, 2021, 0700-1700ET
- Instructor: Chris Rimkus, APRN, MSN, AOCN®
- Questions: Contact Jody Shiveley, CNE@fransciscanalliance.org, (317) 528-2425
- Download flyer for additional information and to register.
- Above and Beyond Comprehensive Cancer Care OCN® Review
- Saturday, November 6, 2021 from 7:30 am – 5:30 pm CT
- Sponsored by beyond Oncology and the Dallas ONS Chapter
- Speakers: Elaine S. DeMeyer, MSN, RN, AOCN,® BMTCN®, Joni L. Watson, DNP, MBA, RN, OCN®, and Fatemeh Youssefi, PhD, RN, OCN®
- Contact Hours: 8.0 Nursing, Social Work, LPC credit; ILNA credit
- Register here.
- Find more information: beyondoncology.com or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comprehensive OCN Review Live Virtual
- Saturday, January 22, 2022 8am-4:30pm ET
- Sponsored by East Central Florida ONS Chapter
- Faculty: Barbara J. Wilson, MS, RN, AOCN, OCN, ACNS-BC
- This program has been awarded 7.5 contact hours by the Alabama State Nurses Association.
- Download the flyer for additional information and to register.
- Advanced Oncology Certified Nurse Practitioner (AOCNP®) Review Course
- Course offered through MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Virtual - Thursday, February 24, 2022, 8:00 AM - Saturday, February 26, 2022, 5:00 PM
- ANCC Contact Hours - 21.00 hours; ILNA credit
- Registration now open: https://mdanderson.cloud-cme.com/aocnp2022
ONCC receives requests for names of nurses who can present a certification review course or offer advice on setting up a course. The Certification Advocates listed below may be willing to provide these services and have volunteered to be listed here.
- Debi Boyle, MSN, RN, AOCNS®, FAAN, Phoenix, AZ, email@example.com| OCN® review courses
- Jane Clark, PhD, RN, AOCN®, OCN®, Decatur, GA, firstname.lastname@example.org | OCN®, BMTCN®, and AOCNP® review courses
- Elaine DeMeyer, RN, MSN, AOCN®, BMTCN®, Rockwall, TX, email@example.com | OCN® review courses
- April Dumond, MSN, RN, OCN®, Little Rock, AR, firstname.lastname@example.org | OCN® review courses
- Michele Gaguski, MSN, AOCN®, Somers Point, NJ, email@example.com | OCN® review courses
- Chris Rimkus, APRN, MSN, AOCN®, Edwardsville, IL, firstname.lastname@example.org | OCN® and BMTCN® review courses
- Barbara Wilson, MS, RN, AOCN®, OCN®, ACNS-BC, Marietta, GA, email@example.com | OCN® review courses
ONCC does not develop, provide, sponsor, or endorse any courses. Their content may or may not be reflective of an actual certification exam.
Participation in a review course does not guarantee a passing score on a certification exam.
These courses may or may not provide continuing education contact hours.