ONCC FreeTake® Program
Thank you for your institution's commitment to oncology nursing certification. Here's how to get started with the ONCC FreeTake® Program:
- Download the Letter of Agreement by clicking the link below.
- Complete all fillable sections of the agreement using a computer. Handwritten agreements will not be accepted. You must note the name and email address of the official signer from your institution so they will receive the electronic signature request.
- Email the completed agreement to FreeTake@oncc.org.
- ONCC will prepare the agreement for electronic signature by both parties. Your institution’s official signer will receive an email from DocuSign (electronic signature) to sign and date the agreement.
- Once it is signed by both parties, ONCC will reach out to you regarding the next steps.
- If your institution requires any financial forms to be filled out by ONCC for the monthly invoicing, please let us know.
- ONCC is only able to discuss test candidate status information with the institution contact person. If you wish to add a contact person, please email ONCC Customer Service at email@example.com.
- To offer the FreeTake Program cost-effectively, ONCC must limit the administrative expenses. We ask that you adhere to the agreement as presented. We do not have a lawyer on staff dedicated to the FreeTake program. If your institution requests significant changes to the agreement, we may not be able to accommodate your participation.
If your institution has past due invoices, you will not be permitted to sign onto a new agreement until the invoices have been paid.