Requesting Testing Accommodations Due to Disability
ONCC will provide reasonable accommodations for test candidates with disabilities that are covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended. Candidates requesting testing accommodations must submit the Testing Accommodations Request Form by mail or fax within five business days of applying online, or with a paper application submitted by mail or fax. ONCC uses information submitted as part of a request for Testing Accommodations only to make a determination regarding the need for testing accommodations. ONCC does not share this information with anyone, including the testing agency.
- The Testing Accommodations Form must be completed in its entirety.
- Additional documentation may be requested to support the request for testing accommodations.
- All documentation submitted in support of a request for testing accommodations, including this form, will be kept confidential. ONCC will use the documentation only for determination of testing arrangements and will not disclose the documentation to the testing company or any other individuals.
- Results reports will contain no indication that a test was taken with testing accommodations.
- The candidate is responsible for obtaining any additional documentation, if requested by ONCC.
- All ONCC tests are administered by computer (computer-based testing). There is NO paper and pencil test available.
- Questions should be directed to ONCC (via email or by telephone 877-769-6622).