Requesting a Testing Accommodation Due to Disability
ONCC will provide reasonable accommodations for test candidates with disabilities that are covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended. To request testing accommodations, you must submit the ONCC Testing Accommodations Request Form by mail or fax within five business days of submitting your online test application. ONCC will use the information submitted as part of a request for Testing Accommodations only to make a determination regarding the need for testing accommodations. ONCC does not share this information with anyone, including the testing agency.
- You must complete and submit the ONCC Testing Accommodations Form within five days of applying to test.
- Additional documentation may be requested to support the request for testing accommodations. You are responsible for obtaining any additional documentation requested by ONCC.
- All documentation submitted in support of a request for testing accommodations, including this form, will be kept confidential.
- After your test application and accommodations are approved, ONCC will send you an email with a link to an additional form that must be completed and submitted to PSI (the test delivery vendor) to ensure the appropriate accommodations are provided. You should wait until you receive your ATT to complete and submit the form to PSI.
- PSI will contact you to schedule your testing appointment based on the information you provided on the PSI form. When your appointment has been scheduled, PSI will send you an email confirmation.
- Test results reports will contain no indication that a test was taken with a testing accommodation.
- All ONCC tests are administered by computer-based testing. There is NO paper and pencil test available.
- Questions should be directed to ONCC (via email or by telephone 877-769-6622).